6.11.11

Sunwayy Lagoon :')

Ohai there!  Sorry for not posting for such a LONG LONG LONG time. :')
Mhmm :3 Exams were here, so I couldn't go online ):
Oh, so, 7z went to Sunway Lagoon to celebrate Jie  Ying's farewell.
It was very fun as it was my FIRST time.
So, we took the roller coaster, the waterslides and stuff like that. (OH, except for those marry-go-rounds.)
Hah, actually, Katherine and I wanted to go for the marry-go-rounds but yeah, it was too childish.
We also went to Haunted House.  It WAS NOT AWESOME.
Too bad, poor Li-Ann was in front, followed by Nicole then me, then there were 3 indians at the back.
I closed my eyes (Y) so I didn't see anything :c
Oh, and the Indian man helped me too pick up ma' slipper, it fell!
Awesome day except for the HAUNTED HOUSE. (imnotgonnagothereanymore:p)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment